Are you looking for some quick and easy budget-friendly Beauty Tips? Here are 40 tried and true Beauty Tips, Anti Aging Secrets, and Makeup Tricks for healthy glowing skin, shiny hair, kissable lips, and so much more!
40 FABULOUS Beauty Tips And Anti Aging Secrets!
1) Brighten rough, gray elbows by rubbing them with half a lemon. Lemons have a natural bleaching effect. Moisturize elbows afterward to counteract the drying effects of the juice.
2) If you find it painful to tweeze eyebrows – Hold an ice cube over the brow area first to numb the area. Using Baby Orajel or Anbesol also works well.
3) Brighten dark circles and tighten baggy puffy eyes with chilled raw potato slices, cucumber slices, (or) cooled wrung-out decaffeinated tea bags. Just place over the eyes and relax for 10-15 minutes.
4) Soak dry brittle fingernails in a small bowl of warm extra-virgin olive oil (which is high in antioxidants)once a week to strengthen them and soften cuticles.
5) To stimulate eyelash growth – Carefully coat your lashes with castor oil or’vaseline before going to bed, making sure not to get it into your eyes.
6)For dry skin on hands and feet – Apply vaseline and put on gloves or white socks before going to bed.
7) Keep your smile looking its best – Make your own tooth whitening paste by adding 3 drops of hydrogen peroxide to1tablespoon of baking soda.
8) For beautiful skin – Pour a2-3 beers into a warm bath and enjoy a beer bath. Beer is very nutritious and anti-aging for the skin because it contains loads of vitamins, powerful antioxidants, and yeast.
9) For a quick pimple fix – Apply a dab of toothpaste (Do Not use gel) on the pimple and let it dry. The toothpaste may be left on for several minutes or overnight. Also, to calm a red inflamed pimple, hold an ice cube over it for a few seconds to cool and soothe the skin.
10) Coffee grounds work great for reducing cellulite. Mix 1/4 cup coffee grounds and 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and rub into the cellulite-prone areas. Wrap with plastic wrap and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
11) Go very lightly with powder on fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. Too much powder will settle into the wrinkles and actually emphasize them.
12) Run your freshly sharpened eyeliner pencil across a tissue before using it. This rounds off the sharp edges and removes any small particles or wood shavings.
13) To make your lips kissably soft – Exfoliatedry chapped lips with a soft, wet toothbrush or washcloth. Gently rub in a circular motion to remove any flakiness and then apply vaseline or lip balm.
14) To keep lipstick from getting on your teeth – Once you’ve applied the lipstick, insert your index finger into your mouth and close your lips around your finger. Then slowly pull your finger out. The surplus lipstick can come off on the finger.
15) Store skincare products and cosmetics in the refrigerator to extend the shelf-life and to minimize any health concerns caused by bacteria.
16) To cover scars – Use stick foundation or a long-lasting concealer in a shade that matches your skin exactly.
17) Sharpen dull eyebrow tweezers by rubbing sandpaper along the tips.
18) To exfoliate on a budget – Mix 1teaspoon baking soda into your favorite cleanser, mix well, massage into skin and rinse.
19) To cure yellow fingernails caused by wearing dark-colored nail polish -Rub with lemon juice, then rinse and massage hands and nails with a moisturizer.
20) To protect your skin from the harsh chemicals and to prevent hair-coloring from dying your skin, rub vaseline along your hairline.
21) If after using a self-tanner you end up with steaks or blotchiness – put some baking soda on a wet loofah or washcloth and gently scrub in a circular motion. This especially works well for stained callused feet, elbows, knees, or palms of the hands. NOTE: It’s important to exfoliate the skin BEFORE applying a self-tanner for best results!
22) To get rid of dandruff – Add a few drops of aromatherapy essential oils like tea tree or eucalyptus to your shampoo.
23) To lighten and brighten your complexion -Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar, 1 part lemon juice, and 1 part water. Soak a cotton ball in the solution, squeezing out the excess, and rub over your face in the morning and again in the evening. It may take a couple of weeks to start seeing results, but be patient. This works well for melasma, age spots, and freckles.
24) For instant relaxation – Rub your ears. Ears (just like the feet) contain reflexology and pressure points. Use your thumbs and index fingers to rub and gently pull your ears from the top to the bottom. Rub all the curves and folds of each ear, including behind your ears.
25) An inexpensive way to boost the shine of brunette hair is to rinse after shampooing with diluted apple cider vinegar. Blondes benefits from lemon juice applied the same way. Both act by sealing the outer cuticles of the hair, which helps to reflect the light.
26) Cover spider veins with a light covering of concealer, applied with a brush and set with a dusting of powder.
27)Rub a dab of vaseline around the neck of a new bottle of nail polish, and it should be easy to open for the life of the product.
28) To bring out your eye color – Avoid matching your eye shadow to the color of your eyes. Use complementary colors instead.
29) For whiter teeth – If your teeth have a grayish tone, use a warm-shade lipstick like bronze or copper. If your teeth are more yellow, pick cool blue-based lipstick shades.
30) To make your eyes sparkle and appear bigger – Apply a thin line to the inner rims of your upper and lower eyelashes with a soft white eyeliner pencil.
31) For sparse brows – Fill in the holes with a soft eyebrow pencil. For a natural look, draw in short feathery strokes, then soften by layering powder eye shadow or brow powder on top in the same color as the eyebrow pencil. Then brush with a stiff slanted eyebrow brush.
32) Rather than tweezing the gray or white hairs that appear with age in your eyebrows – Use an eyebrow pencil, brow powder, or hair dye instead.
33) For crepey eyelids (the result of aging) – Before applying eye shadow, press face powder on your lids to help create a smoother-looking surface.
34) To stimulate hair growth – Massage your scalp with your fingertips for a couple of minutes every night before bed. This improves blood flow circulation to the roots of your hair. Besides, it feels AWESOME!
35) Apply a little conditioner to your hair before going swimming since chlorine and saltwater dry out hair.
36) To avoid ingrown hairs (those annoying red bumps) that plague the bikini, legs, or underarms – Exfoliate daily with a loofah to remove dead skin cell layers help hair grow in the right direction.
37) Makeup brushes and sponges should be washed and air-dried on a regular because they harbor bacteria that can cause skin breakouts.
38) To keep skin free of blemishes, bacteria, dry dead skin cells, and product residue – Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar with a cup of warm water and pat on your face with a cotton ball 1-2 times per week.
39) An egg white mask is a great way to tighten and refine pores and give your face a temporary anti-aging lift – Just whisk an egg white, apply to your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
40) For healthy skin and hair – Try sleeping on satin (or silk) pillowcases! Satin pillowcases help reduce hair breakage and hair loss because satin is more slippery than cotton, producing less friction which can cause split ends and bedhead. Satin also helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles caused by persistently pressing our faces into the pillow as we sleep. Another perk is, that satin will not absorb your night cream like cotton will, so it stays on your face better.
If you have any great Beauty Tips – We want to hear about it! Please leave a comment and share! Feel free to leave your name and link in the anonymous section!