Whilst we all understand that the sugars in traditional sugars cookies are bad for our health, you can nevertheless get all of the taste of homemade biscuits with this fun lips scrub recipe. This tastes and odors just like a sugar dessert. Even better though, it is going to exfoliate and nurture your lips, without having put a dent within your healthy lifestyle.
We never used to spend a lot of focus on lip scrubs. Throughout the winter season when dry lip area would hit I would reach for some homemade lip balm, such as this peppermint one. But lip scrubs truly help to exfoliate the actual build-up of lifeless skin that gives lip area that crusty, gummy sense. Not only are you currently getting rid of the crud on your lips, however, the oils and honey in this help to nurture the delicate pores and skin on this facial region. I still prefer to follow it up with a few homemade lip solution for extra moisture throughout the winter months.
The way to Make Sugars Cookie Lip Scrub
The 1st ingredient within this lip scrub formula is virgin coconut oil. Coconut essential oil has lots of purposes of skin and tresses, and it’s a healthy addition for your diet. In this lips scrub it provides dampness, antioxidants, and helps coagulate the product. If you’re searching for more ways to incorporate this particular superfood into your life after that try making a few tooth remineralizing chews.
Sweet almond essential oil is the liquid service provider oil here since it helps to smooth everything out. You can replace another liquid service provider oil of your choice, nevertheless, the sweet, nutty odor of sweet burnt almond really adds to the sugars cookie vibe. The actual fatty acids and nutritional vitamins A and Electronic make sweet burnt almond oil the perfect option to nourish lip area.
Sugar Cookie Lip Scrub Recipe
Ingredients of Sugar Cookie Lip Scrub Recipe:
- 1/8 tsp raw honey
- ½ tsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 T. organic cane sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (preferably made with glycerin)
- ¼ tsp sweet almond oil
- In a glass bowl mix all of the components. Slam and stir all of them together with a place or rubber spatula till well mixed and a little rich and creamy.
- Store your lips balm recipe within a ½ ounce cup jar.
How to Use?
- Occurs finger to details a small amount of lip wash out and softly rub it on the lips to use on, then rinse off having a washcloth drenched in warm water.
- Make certain you’re leaning over the sink when you use this particular since it’s relatively messy to use.
Coconut lime lip scrub
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
Optionally available: 1 tsp coconut flakes
You’ll feel as if you’re scrubbing within the Caribbean with this lips scrub!
Melt your own coconut oil within a double boiler or higher a candle. The actual lazy type, such as me? Heat your own coconut oil within the microwave for fifteen seconds at a time until it finally has completely dissolved.
Add your sugars to the oil. We went with regular sugars for this one. Mix ’em together after which wait for the coconut essential oil to solidify. It may look too liquidy at 1st, but as the actual coconut oil confirms so will your own scrub.
Include 1 squeeze associated with lime juice. If you’re interested in precision, it equates to about 1 tbsp.
Like a final touch, We added 1 tsp of coconut flakes to mine. This looks pretty as well as smells nice, apart from that it’s pretty worthless …
DIY A Lip Scrub With Easy Ingredients
Beneath is a recipe which describes how you can DO-IT-YOURSELF a lip wash in your dorm room along with simple ingredients! The actual timing of this DO-IT-YOURSELF couldn’t be more ideal since winter’s unforgiving weather conditions have all of us begging for smoother lips.
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 small container
- 1 small bowl
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
Optional: 1 tsp Vaseline
Optional: pink food coloring
- Mix the honey as well as sugar in a small dish.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
- In case your lips are additional dry, feel free to add Vaseline for extra dampness.
- If you’re feeling innovative, add 2-3 falls of pink meals coloring to make your own DIY scrub look like Lush’s lip wash.
- Spoon your finished scrub into a textbox.
How to use your new lip scrub:
- Just before going mattress, take a small amount of the actual scrub and apply it gently on your lips.
Rinse along with water.
- Apply the generous amount of lips balm.
- Use your wash two times a week!
- DIY Chocolate Butter Lip Scrub Recipe
- 1/2 tbsp oil – I used walnut oil
- 1 tbsp. of brown sugar
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp. of Shea butter
The most popular DIY lip wash! Pucker up for this particular luxurious butter nutter chocolate scrub!
Blend your sugar as well as Shea butter in a mixing bowl having a spoon. I utilized brown sugar but you can utilize whatever kind you prefer.
Next, add your own oil to the mix. We used walnut essential oil but feel free to utilize olive oil or any some other kind you like!
Finally, cocoa natural powder. Add 1 tsp for a chocolate luxurious treat! Mix everything together with a place and you are ready.
Take pleasure in your soft & smooth lips!