Natural Anti Aging Tips – How to Look Younger Than Your Age?
Elegance may be skin deep however your age goes deeper nevertheless. Television says that lotions can help but try an organic approach before picking up some of those other products. Aging gracefully is about more than what you can buy over the counter.
The environment and our own choices affect how our body ages inside and out. Sometimes we can hide these effects when we are younger but age shows it all. Gaining a youthful appearance depends on how we treat our body as a whole.
1. Drink lots of water. Your body is composed of 90 percent drinking water. Water gives the body an indoor shower each day. It eliminates your digestive and the urinary system systems. With fewer harmful toxins in the body, everything operates more proficiently.
2. Get regular physical activity. The heart and the lungs need a workout too. Working out for at least 30 minutes a day strengthens those organs and increases your oxygen supply to the brain for better concentration and focus. Exercise also releases those ‘feel good’ endorphins that lighten our mood and lessen stress.
3. Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity is an epidemic in this country. Excess weight causes all sorts of conditions like hypertension, stroke, heart attacks, and heart disease. Those conditions are less likely to attack your body when you get rid of excess fat.
4. Visit your doctor. At least once a year everyone needs a physical. Doctors can conduct a battery of tests depending on your age to check for colon health, breast health, heart and lung health. Visiting a doctor is how many diseases like cancer are caught early and treated.
5. Try natural treatments. The safest beauty remedies are those that come from the earth. Some labels say organic and natural but the only way to tell for sure is to create your own from plants, flowers, vegetables and fruits.
6. Avoid the tanning beds and use natural sunscreen. The radiation from the sun can damage the delicate layers of the skin. Getting too much sun without any protection for your skin can lead to harmful melanomas. Protect yourself when you are outdoors to avoid premature wrinkling and drying of the skin by using natural sunscreens such as titanium dioxide & zinc oxide. Try to avoid chemical sunscreens if at all possible.
7. Eat healthy. Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants to combat the free radical damage inside our bodies. Free radicals are by-products of cellular metabolism. Green vegetables, fruits and other foods contain these important substances. Supplements are also available if you don’t get enough antioxidants from food.
8. Get enough sleep. Your body will only go so long without the right rest before it retaliates. When your body feels explanation, your immune system is vulnerable. The body needs time to repair itself and it does this during sleep. Shoot for 7-8 hours of restorative sleep every night to feel rejuvenated in the morning.
How are you aging? There are several things you can do right now to put you on the road to long life and health. And, you’ll do it all with a youthful appearance.