You love applying eye makeup and like to wear it to work. At work you need to keep your eye makeup natural by using neutral shades and right techniques to apply natural eye makeup. A good natural eye makeup look can be created, if you know the right natural eye makeup practices and right neutral shades to highlight and emphasize your eyes.
Things you need for natural eye makeup:
You need two to three tones of eye shadow, three tones is preferred. The shades that you use should be of the same neutral tone. Warm colors suit any skin tone and helps bring out the natural beauty of your eyes. The reason for using three different tones is as follows:
- Light shade eye shadow helps to brighten and open your eyes
- Medium shade eye shadow helps to give depth to your eyes
- Dark shade eye shadow helps shape your eyes
- Natural Eye Look
- The intensity of the color you use should depend upon your skin tone. For example: If you have lighter skin tone, then use less intense colors in your eye makeup.
How to create the natural look?
Natural eye makeup can work for women having different eye shapes. Follow the steps given below to get a beautiful natural eye makeup application that can be applied by everyone. You can make slight changes in the steps given below to suit your eye shape.
Use a light neutral color eye shadow and apply it from the eyelash line to the eyebrow using an eye shadow brush. It helps to open up your eyes.
- Use a medium shade eye shadow of the same color and apply it to the crease of the eye and blend up towards the brow bone using a blending eye shadow brush. Use a shade that is closer to your natural skin color. It helps to give slight depth to the eyes.
- To shape your eyes, use a dark shade eye shadow of the same color and apply it to the outer corners of the eyes
Apply dark eyeliner to your upper and lower eyelid using an eyeliner brush, draw thin lines or apply thick line of eyeliner only to your upper eyelid. You can also use the darker shade of eye shadow to line your eyelashes.
- If you want to brighten your eyes, then apply small amount of shimmering eye shadow in the inner corner of your eye
- Apply mascara to your upper eyelashes using a mascara brush and emphasize the outer corners
Shape your eyebrows using tweezers and fill them using an eye brow pencil
Natural eye makeup tips:
- Use warm colors in your eye makeup as these colors look natural
- Apply eyeliner as close as possible to your eyelash line
- If you want to get the smudged effect, then smudge the eyeliner and soften it using the matching eye shadow
- To get a natural look, keep a minimalist approach while applying eye makeup
- Use natural eye makeup to enhance the beauty of your eye when you are going to work, school or college. You can also keep your eye makeup natural when you are attending an official meeting.