Normal skin treatment is easier than other skin types.
All you have to do is maintain that good balance of oil and moisture that your skin already possess.
5 Steps to Treat Normal Skin Using Products
1. Remove eye makeup before going to bed. This’ll prevent sore, puffy eyes. Also refrain from applying fresh eye makeup on top of old, stale makeup. It’s unhygienic. Use an eye makeup remover that works well with the type of mascara you wear. For example, whether your mascara is normal or waterproof.
2. Dampen your face with water and then use a mild facial wash. Lather for a couple of seconds. Then massage gently on your skin. This’ll increase the blood flow towards the surface and enhance your complexion.
3. Rinse with clean, clear water until the facial wash fades away. Then pat your face dry with a soft towel to absorb water. Don’t rub your skin with the towel (especially around the eye region) as this can cause wrinkles.
4. Apply a freshening facial toner on the skin. Avoid the eye area as these regions dry out easily.
5. Use a facial moisturizer to make your skin smooth. Dot unto face and massage lightly using upward strokes. This protects the skin moisture balance. Now makeup can easily be applied.
Herbal Steam Treatment for Normal Skin
Herbal steam treatment also assists in normal skin Treatment.
Why not create your own herbal sauna?
These are some of the herbs and spices you’ll need:
- Strips of orange peels
- A pinch of pure sandalwood powder
- Dried rose petals, liquorice root
- and lavender
Now here’s the procedure:
Put 5 cups of boiling water in a nonmetallic pan. Then add the lemon and two handfuls of a mixture of the remaining ingredients.
Stir a few times and then cover the bowl and allow it to cool to comfortable steam.
Sit with your hand forward over the bowl; drape yourself in a towel to prevent steam from escaping.
Then relax and let that herbal steam enter into the pores of your face.
This will not only cleanse the pores but also adds moisture to your skin. Leaving your face with a healthy and supple glow.
Home Remedies for Normal Skin Treatment
Homemade Products are an excellent way to lower your beauty budget. Here are some homemade remedies you’ll enjoy
Avocado Mask Improves Complexion
Mash up an avocado and add a touch of sweet almond oil. Then smooth mixture over the face.
Keep the mask on for as long as possible. It’ll brighten your complexion and soften your skin.
- Is Argan Oil Nature’s Anti-Wrinkle Lotion?
- 25 Skin Lightening Super Foods
- Botox Will Make You Never Look Back
Juicy Mask Moisturizes
- 1 tbsp powdered brewer’s yeast
- ½ tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp carrot juice
- 1 tsp almond oil
Mix all ingredients into a paste then apply mask unto face
Leave it on your face for 25 minutes and relax.
When the time is up, rinse off the mask with lukewarm water.
Here are the benefits of the mask:
Yogurt cleanses the skin.
While the juices provide vitamin and minerals.
Herbs for Normal Skin Treatment
Here are herbs that enhance the tone of normal skin. They are
- Witch hazel
- Borage seed
- Ginger root
- and the ever popular lavender
Other Recommendations for Normal Skin Treatment
Protect yourself from the sun by applying sunscreen on your face. Ensure that the sunscreen and all other products contain SPF of at least 15.
Avoid toning products that contain alcohol or is alcohol based. These will dry the skin. Whereas the key to maintaining oily skin is keeping it moist.
Use skin care products that contain natural ingredients.
Do not use cosmetics constantly. Be careful of those you choose.
- How To Make Face Serum Recipes For Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin?
- Simple Step Skincare Routine For Normal Skin Type
- Dry Skin Treatment – Get the most out of your dry skin
Don’t share cosmetics products. Or borrow products from friends. Their skin type may be different to yours.