Home / Normal Skin / Normal Skin Treatment – Keeping your skin hydrated is the key
Normal Skin Treatment – Keeping your skin hydrated is the key
Normal skin treatment is easier than other skin types.
All you have to do is maintain that good balance of oil and moisture that your skin already possess.
5 Steps to Treat Normal Skin Using Products
1. Remove eye makeup before going to bed. This’ll prevent sore, puffy eyes. Also refrain from applying fresh eye makeup on top of old, stale makeup. It’s unhygienic. Use an eye makeup remover that works well with the type of mascara you wear. For example, whether your mascara is normal or waterproof.
2. Dampen your face with water and then use a mild facial wash. Lather for a couple of seconds. Then massage gently on your skin. This’ll increase the blood flow towards the surface and enhance your complexion.
3. Rinse with clean, clear water until the facial wash fades away. Then pat your face dry with a soft towel to absorb water. Don’t rub your skin with the towel (especially around the eye region) as this can cause wrinkles.
4. Apply a freshening facial toner on the skin. Avoid the eye area as these regions dry out easily.
5. Use a facial moisturizer to make your skin smooth. Dot unto face and massage lightly using upward strokes. This protects the skin moisture balance. Now makeup can easily be applied.
Herbal Steam Treatment for Normal Skin
Herbal steam treatment also assists in normal skin Treatment.
Why not create your own herbal sauna?
These are some of the herbs and spices you’ll need:
Strips of orange peels
A pinch of pure sandalwood powder
Dried rose petals, liquorice root
Now here’s the procedure:
Put 5 cups of boiling water in a nonmetallic pan. Then add the lemon and two handfuls of a mixture of the remaining ingredients.
Stir a few times and then cover the bowl and allow it to cool to comfortable steam.
Sit with your hand forward over the bowl; drape yourself in a towel to prevent steam from escaping.
Then relax and let that herbal steam enter into the pores of your face.
This will not only cleanse the pores but also adds moisture to your skin. Leaving your face with a healthy and supple glow.
Home Remedies for Normal Skin Treatment
Homemade Products are an excellent way to lower your beauty budget. Here are some homemade remedies you’ll enjoy
Avocado Mask Improves Complexion
Mash up an avocado and add a touch of sweet almond oil. Then smooth mixture over the face.
Keep the mask on for as long as possible. It’ll brighten your complexion and soften your skin.