Mornings are busy, and most of the people don’t have lots of time to devote to an elaborate beauty routine. Follow these tips to look your best first thing in the morning without spending hours getting ready.
Your Best First Thing in the Morning
Take care of your body
While not everyone is fortunate to have fantastic health, you should do what you can to take care of your body. A healthy body is the first step to looking your best. Make sure you are doing the basics.
While you can cover up with concealer or highlight the inner corners of your eyes with the white shadow, makeup can only do so much. The best way to look rested is to be rested.
Just like plants, your body needs enough water to stay healthy. When you are dehydrated you will look and feel wilted.
Regular exercise keeps you fit and trim in the long term. In the short term, exercise gets your blood pumping and gives you a healthy glow, so make time for some yoga or jogging in your morning routine.
Pamper Your Skin
Take care of your skin for a healthy, natural look for years to come.
• Always clean your face before going to bed, even if you didn’t wear makeup that day.
• Use moisturizer and eye cream at night to keep your skin hydrated.
• Wear a moisturizer with sunscreen during the day to protect your skin from sun damage that can cause wrinkles and skin cancer.
- 5 Ways To Make Yourself Prettier Using Coffee
- 25 Skin Lightening Super Foods
- 10 Beauty Care Tips for Glowing Skin
- Aromatherapy Skin Care Products
Simplify Your Hair Style
Use the time you are asleep to your advantage with a few simple hair tricks.
• For a relaxed wavy look, braid your hair before going to bed.
• To maximize your hair’s volume, pile it on top of your head and secure it with something soft like a scrunchie.
Sleep on a satin pillowcase or tie a satin scarf around your hair to minimize frizz.
Eliminate Time Wasters
Save time for the things that matter by eliminating things that waste your time.
• Organize your clothes closet so it is easy to find outfits. Organize it by specific outfits, colors, seasons, or styles, depending on what works best for you.
• Choose your outfit before you go to bed and make sure everything is clean and ironed.
• Save time on your makeup routine with permanent makeup supplies. Nouveau Contour recommends permanent makeup for people who are looking for scar camouflage or who have allergies to traditional cosmetics.
• Check your email and social networking sites later. The morning is your time to prepare your mind and body for the rest of the day
Create a Signature Look
Celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Kate Middleton always look great, but they also usually look the same from day to day. They have discovered a look that suits their lifestyle and perfected it. Follow their example by creating your own signature look. Stick to the same hair and makeup routine throughout the week and save experiments for evenings and weekends. You will be able to perfect your look and you won’t have to spend precious time washing off that eye shadow that turned out to be the wrong color for your skin tone.